Dubai World Trade Centre
From 2008 until 2015, Chris was Development & Investment Director for Dubai World Trade Centre. During this time, he and his team were responsible for the investment management of DWTC’s diverse but significant property portfolio located in Dubai’s Central Business District. The portfolio included;
- 2 hotels – the Trade Centre District Novotel and Ibis, a combined total of over 600 keys
- 70,000 sq. m of offices – Convention Tower and Sheikh Rashid Tower
- 500 serviced apartments – The Apartments @ Dubai World Trade Centre
- 100,000 sq. m. of exhibition and conference facilities – Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre
- 20,000 sq. m. of F&B and retail associated with the conference facilities.
Responsibilities included business planning, management of major capital projects, investment modelling, valuations (internal and external), area surveys, major leasing negotiations.